HJC CL-17 Boost Helmet
Ships Same Day
- HJC HJ-09/AC-12/CS-R1&2/CL-15 thru 17 Plus/FS-10 &15/IS-16/Symax 3 ShieldList Price $34.99 Sale Price $31.49Sale / Discount: $3.50 (10.00%)
HJC CL-17 Boost Helmet.
The HJC CL-17 Helmet has an elegant design made to attract the eye of any rider out there. The HJC CL-17 motorcycle helmet meets or exceeds both SNELL and D.O.T. standards and comes with many different features like fully removable crown and cheek pads for washing as well as the Rapid Fire II? quick replacement shield system to allow for quick changes from a tinted shield to a clear one when riding in transition from day to night.
HJC CL-17 Boost Helmet Features
- Anti-Scratch Pinlock® ready Faceshield (HJ-09): New 3D design provides 95% U.V. protection. Side shield lock mechanism for a ultra-secure seal. For ultimate Anti-Fog system add a optional Pinlock® insert (sold separately)
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- RapidFire? Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- ?ACS? Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool® Moisture-Wicking Interior: Fully removable cheek pads and liner. Anti-Bacterial Fabric. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmets
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. Standards Note: sizes 3XL-5XL D.O.T. approved only.
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||22 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||58-59||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4|
|XL||60-61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23 5/8 - 24|
|2XL||62-63||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|3XL||64-65||8 - 8 1/8||25 1/4 - 25 5/8|
Posted onJust recently ordered my medium HJC boost helmet in red. I'm usually skeptical about ordering things online that I can't try on before purchasing them. That being said, I measured my head 122.5," so I went with the medium. The chart is super accurate & the helmet fitment is perfect. Can't forget the design as well, looks so mean in red. So far, I've taken it to one track day and I have to say, I'm impressed. Even though it's not the quietest helmet, the ventilation and comfort make up for it. For a budget helmet, I would highly recommend. HJC boost for the win, many more track days to come.
CL HJC CL17 Solid Review
Posted onRide with open face usually, wanted a full face to cut down on windburn, fatigue, and etc. A tad heavy compared to my open face but definitely feels lighter than my old CL12. Overall, cheek guards push in a little more than I am used to, but that is just helmet break in stuff. Great ventilation, many adjustment points for the face shield, button snap on chin strap a plus. Will be putting in my long miles with this helmet, then putting on my peanut for around town cruising. BTW, I ride a sport bike too, great helmet for this purpose too. Over my 30 plus years of riding HJC has always made a good product for the price point.
Excellent Helmet And Value
Posted onI liked my HJC IS-16 so much I wanted to replace it with another but they are hard to find so I went with the CL-17. Helmet fits my head shape (oval) great just like my IS-16 and the venting is improved. The CL-17 doesn't have the flip down sun shield like the IS-16 so I also ordered a smoke face shield. Swapped out the clear face shield in 30 seconds and I am well pleased. Overall, this is an excellent helmet at a value price.
Nice Helmet, Great Fit!
Posted onVery nice helmet, good air flow, moderately quiet. I added the tinted shield, swapping shields was easy. Wish there was more cushioning in the chin area, there was a velcro strap but no padding.
HJC CL-17 Review
Posted onI bought two of these helmets. One for my wife and one for myself and we both love them! Lightweight and very appealing for the price! Awesome fit as well!
HJC CL-17 Redline Helmet ( GREAT PRICE )
Posted onBest helmet I've ever owned. Lightweight , watertight. plenty of ventalization. Highly recommend purchasing
HJCCL17 Mystic Review
Posted onThis helmet was sold out everywhere else, but Jafrum had it in stock! Great helmet for riding solo and with my fiancÃ©. Lightweight, comfortable, secure and cute!
Posted onThis is my 2nd HJC helmet and it is great! Your company delivered it fast, all info was correct and easy to cipher, and the price point is wonderful. I have 6 other helmets from various manufacturers, none of them fit as well as this one. The inside is top of the line and the outside finish is the best. I recommend going to the next larger size as I did after measuring because they fit tight.
Posted onQuick delivery, good fit, very good price. Can't wait for autocross season.
Posted onQuick delivery, good fit, little odd in the graphics but at a great price. Can't wait for autocross season.