HJC CS-R3 Helmet
Ships Same Day
HJC CS-R3 Helmet.
With the all-new latest-generation CS-R3 helmet, HJC gives riders a whole new level of quality and features at a remarkably affordable price point. Its Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell gives a comfortable and lightweight fit for superior comfort, thanks to advanced CAD technology. An aerodynamic shell with large eye port opening offers excellent visibility and multiple vents deliver top-level ventilation characteristics. The plush, brushed Nylex® interior lining is removable and washable, while the Rapid Fire? Shield Replacement System provides quick, secure, tool-less shield removal and installation for on-the-go adaptability. To make for a more enjoyable ride, built-in Communication Speaker Pockets offer more versatility for on-the-go comms. HJC offers the CS-R3 in sizes XS-2XL, and it can be had in a wide variety of cool graphics options or solid and metallic colors.
HJC CS-R3 Helmet Features
- D.O.T. Approved.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-09 Anti-Scratch Faceshield: Hard coated 3D shield design provides 95% U.V. protection and Anti-Scratch coating
- RapidFire? Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- ?ACS? Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Plush, Nylex® Interior: Fully Removable/Washable Interior cheek pads and liner. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Multiple optional shields available: RST mirrored, high definition (amber), smoke & race shields with tear-off posts. Easily converts to snowmobile application with optional Dual Lens Shield or Electric Shield and Breath Guard
- Weight: XS 3.17 lbs (1.438 +/- 30g) SM to MD 3.19 lbs.
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|2XS||51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3XL||65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|
|4XL||67-68||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|
|5XL||69-70||8 3/4 - 8 3/4||27 1/4 - 27 5/8|