HJC RPHA 11 Pro Jonas Folger Helmet
Ships Same Day
HJC RPHA 11 Pro Jonas Folger Helmet.
The RPHA 11 Pro, HJC's most advanced, premium helmet. Tested and designed in HJC's own R&D and Wind Tunnel facility, the replacement of the RPHA 10 Pro is lighter, but maintains its strength with our Advanced PIM Plus construction. Several performance and safety feature upgrades make the RPHA 11 Pro HJC's most innovative helmet ever.
HJC RPHA 11 Pro Jonas Folger Helmet Features
- Premium Integrated Matrix Plus(PIM+): carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass, organic non-woven fabric ? to create a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong and noticeably lighter.
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system.
- ?ACS? Advanced Channeling Ventilation System.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: New rubber trim on each vent control gives a good tactile feel for easy and precise adjustments.
- Brand new forehead vent: Air intake at the forehead allows effective cooling around the riders crown.
- RapidFire II Shield Replacement System : Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations.
- Enlarged eye port provides an increased view for the rider.
- Superior automatic shield locking system with spring controlled lever.
- 5mm initial shield position by releasing shield locking system.
- Optically-superior Anti-fog Lens prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield. Also includes 2D Dark Smoke Shield and the Anti-fog insert lens.
- Eyewear friendly EPS shape with special channels built into the helmet interior.
- Multicool interior: Advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. (Fully removable and washable interior)
- Emergency kit (Cheek Pads) incorporates a easy removal feature as part of the helmet interior. Reflective patches are also attached near the rear for safety enhancement.
- Recessed area for speakers molded into the EPS to allow flexibility in speaker placement for a custom fit.
- DOT & ECE approved
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||58-59||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4|
|XL||60-61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23 5/8 - 24|
|2XL||62-63||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|