HJC Women's IS-17 Lank Helmet
Ships Same Day
HJC Women's IS-17 Lank Helmet.
The HJC FG-17 Helmet is a motorcycle helmet that gives you a lot of bang for your buck. It meets or exceeds SNELL/DOT standards and is a very lightweight and affordable option for you. It comes with the Rapid Fire II? shield replacement system that allows you the ability to switch between a tinted shield and a clear shield when riding from day into the night and also has the ?ACS? Advanced Channeling Ventilation which flushes heat and humidity up and out, thus keeping your head cooler on warm days.
HJC Women's IS-17 Lank Helmet Features
- The race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory
- Advanced Kevlar and Fiberglass Matrix Composite Weave Shell: Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- For a perfect fit, FG-17 comes in 3 different shells: 1st shell for XS-S sizing,2nd for M-L sizing and 3rd for XL-3XL sizing
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- SilverCool? Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor free liners with advancedanti-bacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Superior Fog Resistant Clear Pinlock® Max Vision Shield (HJ-20M): New 3D designprovides 95% UV protection, anti scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimateanti-fog Pinlock insert (sold separately)
- Innovative Center shield locking mechanism for a balanced, ultra-secure seal.
- RapidFire? II Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal andinstallation
- ?ACS? Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushesheat and humidity up and out
- Meets or exceeds both SNELL & D.O.T. standards
EXCEPTIONAL LIGHTWEIGHT HELMET
The FG-17 has 3 distinct shell sizes.
1st Shell XS thru SM 1520g (+/- 50g) 3.35lbs
2nd Shell MD thru LG 1580g (+/- 50g) 3.48lbs
3rd Shell XL thru 3XL 1600g (+/- 50g) 3.52lbs
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||22 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||58-59||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4|
|XL||60-61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23 5/8 - 24|
|2XL||62-63||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|
|3XL||64-65||8 - 8 1/8||25 1/4 - 25 5/8|
Posted onVery comfortable and great looking helmet, great way to get heads turn. Yellow shield is very nice and make things brighter.
Well made helmet, comfortable.
Posted onOverall, very nice helmet. Started out very tight at the cheeks but after a few days of wear the overly tight feel went away. Two weeks of wear and it fits perfectly. The size chart has me as a medium and that is what I got. Face shield works well, stays in detents. The tinted integrated shield is a great feature and works as advertised but it does add a very slight bit of distortion (not enough to be a problem, I use it all the time). Quiet/loud? I don't have anything to compare it to but it doesn't strike me as being particularly quiet, I wear ear plugs for highway riding. I like the graphics but they could cut back a little on the HJC logos.