Icon 1000 Prep Waterproof Boots
Ships Same Day
Icon 1000 Prep Waterproof Boots.
- Retrograde engineering, a hallmark of the ICON 1000 design ethos.
- Historically significant silhouettes re-imagined with modern materials and construction techniques.
- And then given a personal twist of moto-apocalyptic 80s fever dreams.
- The Prep boot is a prime example of this philosophy.
- A Select Grain leather upper is mated with a full waterproof lining and lugged outsole for massive hits of awesome.
- Full-length rear zip and calf & heel strapping provide ease of entry and egress.
- A reinforced toe box, heel, and an axialmetric steel shank do the rest.
|MEN'S BOOT SIZING CHART|
|United States||United Kingdom||Europe|
These Boots Rock
Posted onThe size is accurate and the quality of the boots are outstanding. Comfortable for all day use and easy to walk in when off your bike. They are a little stiff in the beginning but break in nicely. Mine came wrapped and in the original box, even though it is stated not in original packing. I would purchase these again.
Posted onThis is my first purchase of real quality riding boots. The boots are great looking and quite comfortable. Im a size 13 on almost every shoe and these boots are true to size. They need some breaking in but I expect them to perform flawlessly. I priced these boots elsewhere and Jafrum's price beat them all. I know the real proof will be in the long term but I expect good results from what I've seen so far. Good purchase.
Posted onThese boots are great. They fit wonderful and have great support. I definitely think these boots are a great buy.