Icon Airmada Helmet.
Icon Airmada full face helmet is definitely worth taking a look at. Icon has given us four shell sizes across the size range giving a nice true fit to the helmet instead of cramming the helmet with padding. There is a ton of other quality built into this lid without the high price tag to go along with it as well. The Airmada comes with the Rapid Release shield making shield changes easier on the fly. The Icon Airmada really give you feel of a top of line helmet without the price tag attached to it. The full face helmet comes with about every safety certification you will need for riding out on the road. Enjoy the world with the Icon Airmada.
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics Shield with Prolock shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry moisture wicking interiror
- Easy adjust Ergo vent switch for superior AirFlow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an icon exclusive long Oval Headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers.
Helmet size Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||24-24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26||65-66|
Great Quality Helmet - Very Happy With It
Posted onGot this for my wife and she loves it. I was worried about some of the reviews on sizing, & it does go on tight, but it fits very well & is comfortably snug. We ordered per sizing chart. Great quality helmet - amazing price & fast shipping. We have not used it for long trips yet but my wife is not worried & really likes how it fits.
Posted onSleek design and have got a lot of compliment with it. Definitely a head turner(which rarely happens). Shield doesn't fog up and air flow is phenomenal. Down right the best helmet I've owned in a long time. Don't take my word for it, try it out and see for yourself.