Icon Anthem 2 Jacket.
DETAILS: Ballisict Nylon Panels in Primary Tumble Zones, YKK® Zippers, Neoprene Collar, Zippered Cuff, Headphone Pass Through, Metal Badging, Three Position Elbow Protector Pocket
- The Anthem 2 Jacket defines the textile category with a revised design and segment-busting features.
- The proven Fighter MeshTM chassis is necessary for venting and breathability, and is further reinforced with ballistic nylon paneling.
- Industry-leading D3O® shoulder, elbow, and back impact protectors are standard.
- A full-length SatinCore liner adds modularity to the ensemble, and inspired pattern design and colorblocking elevate the Anthem 2 over its drab peers.
- Intrepid design, proven performance.
Jacket size Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.