Icon Stryker Knee Field Armor
Ships Same Day
Icon Stryker Knee Field Armor.
Icon Stryker Knee Field Armor Features
- CE Approved knee and leg impact protectors
- D30® Breathable intelligent impact dispersion system
- Articulating injection molded shell with air flow channels
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- Hydradry? moisture wicking liner
- Dual stretch adjustment straps secure armor
- Low-profile design fits under most pants
Icon Stryker Knee Field Armor Review
Posted onThese are nice. I like mine. I wish they had a strap at the top, at or above the knee cap guard. There are only two straps, and both are on the shin guard portion. They strap well enough, though. It's not low-profile. I can fit under pants, but not without making you look like you have really bulky knees. I bought them to wear OVER my pants, though. So, I don't care.
Posted onI'm a newbie rider and have seen too many of my friends with terrible scars and injuries from motorcycle. No matter how much experience we have, cagers just don't see us and it's vital to be as safe as possible. Icon Stryker Armor is expensive but you can't put a price on your knees, hips, elblows, shoulders, back, and chest. I've purchased their Knee Pads, Rig Field Body Armor, and Shorts and have had no regrets. I know i'll be riding for a long time.