Icon Variant Double Stack Helmet
Ships Same Day
Icon Variant Double Stack Helmet.
Graphics come and go, but colors are timeless. For the person who can?t get down with badass snakes or sweet, sweet skulls, we bring you the Variant Double Stack. Tough enough to roll out with your squad yet respectable enough to show your grandma, theVariant Double Stack has all the bases covered.
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does Not Ship with SAI or PSC Certification Stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that Country.
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested And Refined
- Anti-Lift Visor To Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake And Exhaust Ports
- Molded EPS Nose Reduces Shield Fogging
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable/Washable Hydradry? Interior
- Rear Spoiler For Reduced Helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
Helmet Size Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 20 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 - 7 1/4||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 1/2 - 26||65-66|
Posted onI love this helmet, the anti-fog coating on the visor is great. visor gives the helmet a good look too. Any moisture runs off the visor and barely affects the vision.This is a very cool helmet both in looks and in air flow. Ventilation is excellent without much wind noise. Fitting is great too.
Posted onThe visor gives you a wide viewing range. Helmet is very light and I love that. Expensive helmet but really worth it.