Icon Women's Alliance GT-Shaguar Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Icon Women's Alliance GT-Shaguar Helmet Side PlateSale Price $25.00
Icon Women's Alliance GT-Shaguar Helmet.
Engage your natural predatory instincts and let your inner jungle catloose. The Alliance GT Shaguar is a guaranteed head turner minus the trip to the Serengeti. Animal prints topped with a dash of glitter: stalking prey never looked so good.
Once again, the Alliance helmet has grown and evolved to further improve upon a classic. Enter the ALLIANCE GTTM, the next iteration ofhelmetthat is built for the rider that craves versatility.
We’ve kept theworld renownedcomfort and ventilation, and added an inner DROPSHIELDTM for those rides that start before sunrise and end well after the sunset. The rider can keep their Clear PROSHIELDTM attached for all light conditions but with the flip of a switch, engage a tinted shield located just above the brow.
The ALLIANCE GTTM leads the industry by offering a variety of interchangeable lenses for the DROPSHIELDTM to customize your look and fit your riding needs.
The ALLIANCE GTTM helmet’s ventilation systemconsistof strategically placed air intakes, vents, air channels, and exhaust ports. The main ingredientin ventingthe Alliance is the ICON® Supervent system featuring oversized intake ports controlled by individual vent triggers, along with recessedsuperventsto reduce wind noise. When activated, air is forced directly into the helmet, at both high and low speeds. Air is channeled between the comfort liner and protective EPS liner, expelling through the exhaust ports for maximum comfort.
Icon Alliance GT Helmet Features
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does Not Ship with SAI or PSC Certification Stickers Unless Purchased From an Authorized Dealer in That Country.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Shell for Strength
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Molded Twin Channel Supervent for Increased Cooling
- Rear Exhaust Ports Prevent Heat Buildup
- Removable Molded Breath Deflector Reduces Shield Fogging
- Chin Venting System Reduces Shield Fogging
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry™ Interior
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Proshield™ with Sideplates
- Prolock™ Shield Locking System
- Alliance GT™ Includes Interchangeable Internal DropShield™
Helmet sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. Thecheekpadsshould fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thicknesscheekpadscan be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 20 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 1/2 - 26||65-66|