Joe Rocket Women's Goldwing Skyline 2.0 Mesh Jacket
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
Joe Rocket Women's Goldwing Skyline 2.0 Mesh Jacket.
The Joe Rocket Goldwing® Skyline 2.0 Mesh Jacket for Women was made specifically with the Goldwing® rider in mind. This jacket sports the Goldwing® logo on the back and lets people know what you ride and what you represent. This Joe Rocket mesh motorcycle jacket has the FreeAir? mesh shell which allows air to flow freely through the jacket and a removable waterproof liner for that occasional ride when you may get caught in the rain.
Joe Rocket Women's Goldwing Skyline Jacket Features
The officially licensed Goldwing® Skyline 2.0 jacket also happens to be one of the coolest jackets available thanks to a full FreeAir? mesh torso and back.
- FreeAir? mesh torso with Rocktex? reinforced shoulders and arms
- Zipper secured, removable waterproof liner
- C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine armor
- 9-point SureFit? custom adjustment system
- Pocket for audio device with port for wire
- 2 outside pockets, 1 inside pocket
- Extended back
- 8? zipper for pant attachment
- Reflective stripe
- Official licensed Goldwing® product
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|XS||31"||24 - 25"||35 - 36"|
|S||33 - 34"||26 - 27"||37 - 38"|
|M||35 - 36"||28 - 29"||39 - 40"|
|L||37 - 39"||30 - 31"||41 - 42"|
|XL||40 - 42"||32 - 34"||43 - 44"|
|Diva 1||42 - 44"||34 - 36"||44 - 45"|
|Diva 2||45 - 48"||37 - 39"||46 - 49"|
Love This Jacket
Posted onPurchased this jacket early October. Went away for the weekend and this jacket was great. I got the 2 Diva because other jackets run small, but I think the 1 Diva would have been ok (I am a 16/18). It rained 65% of our trip and I never got wet. It was warm so I even used just the liner by itself and it still kept me dry. My only complaint is minor. The straps in the back don't tighten quite enough. My husband has the men's version of the Skyline and he loves his too.
Joe Rocket Goldwing Jacket Review
Posted onGreat looking jacket. Wife is not sure about black adjustable straps across the back but loves the jacket. Would purchase again. Delivery time was great and arrived when stated. (Australia)