Kabuto FF 5V Akiyoshi II Full Face Helmet
Ships Same Day
Kabuto FF-5V Akiyoshi Helmet.
Kabuto?s outstanding achievement, the FF-5V Akiyoshi IIcombines lightweight, high strength advanced composite technology with an aerodynamically superior design to create the ultimate in ?safety performance?. Add to that, Top Aero Ventilation, SAF quick change shield system with an included PINLOCK anti-fog lens insert, a fully removable COOLMAX interior, and you have all the elements of what an exceptional helmet should be.
Kabuto FF 5V Helmet Features
- Three (3) shell sizes
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T and SNELL 2010 standards
- Advanced Composite Technology (A.C.T.) shell material is a combination of hyper glass fiber and high-strength organic fiber that provides a light weight shell with increased strength
- Dual density impact absorption liner
- Wake Stabilizer (Patented) controls airflow around the helmet
- Top Air Ventilation System (T.A.V.S.) takes in high velocity air in the front and pushes hot inner air to the outside
- SAF coverless shield changing system (patented)
- PINLOCK® ready anti-fog shield and included lens
- COOLMAX® fully detachable and washable interior pads, cheek pads and chinstrap covers
Kabuto FF 5V Helmet
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||U.S. Hat Size||Head Measurement (in)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20.50 - 21.25||53 - 54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21.25 - 22.00||55 - 56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22.00 - 23.00||57 - 58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23.00 - 23.75||59 - 60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24.00 - 24.50||61 - 62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24.50 - 25.25||63 - 64|