LS2 Strobe Black Modular Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $49.95Sale / Discount: $100.04 (66.70%)
- Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with Insulated Liner and CE ArmorList Price $139.99 Sale Price $69.95 Earn 3 Buck BackSale / Discount: $70.04 (50.03%)
LS2 Strobe Black Modular Helmet.
The LS2 Strobe modular full-face motorcycle helmet offers features you?d expect to find on helmets costing two to three times as much. This is a helmet designed by riders for riders. The full-metal latch system operates smoothly and offers a super secure closure for safety.It opens with a single button that?s easy to find and easy to use, even with a heavy winter glove. The chin bar has a secure detent at the full open positon, so it stays in place when it's up. This modular motorcycle helmet has LS2?s Twin Shield System sun shield, so you get the sun protection you want, and can quickly get more light when entering a tunnel or darker area. The Strobe uses a new slide and cable technology to engage the sun shield smoothly, offering ease of use and less wind noise. The face shield is optically correct, scratch resistant and has LS2?s ShortShift® Tool-less Quick Release making it easy to change whenever you need. The breathable fabric liner wicks moisture, and is removable and washable.
This is a motorcycle helmet built for motorcycle riders, whether you?re touring the Alaskan Highway, or commuting to work. 3D Laser Cut foam in the cheek pads make for a secure and all-day comfort, and a quick release strap makes it easy to get on and off. The Kinetic Polycarbonate Alloy (KPA) shell is aerodynamic and has fully adjustable ventilation. The LS2 Strobe is so comfortable, you?ll forget you have it on. Makes a great scooter helmet, too. DOT/ECE approved. This model has an INTERMEDIATE OVAL FIT. The LS2 Strobe Modular has a 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Designed at LS2 Helmets World Headquarters, Barcelona, Spain.
LS2 Strobe Helmet Features
- Lightweight aerodynamic Kinetic Polycarbonate Alloy (KPA) composite helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it?s cold
- Built-in Twin Shield System® Drop Down Sun Shield to help protect from the sun's rays
- Liner is fully removable and washable so you can keep it as fresh as new
- DOT approved quick release strap for a secure fit and easy on and off
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
LS2 Strobe Helmet
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you?ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that?s about all the protection you?ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XXS||51-52 cm||20.08-20.47 in|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|
|4XL||67-68 cm||26.38-26.77 in|
|5XL||69-70 cm||27.17-27.56 in|
Posted onI am very pleased with this LS2 helmet. Fits perfectly as per the size chart. Less wind noise at highway speeds than other full-face helmets I've had, and both the outer face shield and the inner sun shield operate smoothly and easily. Love the quick-release chin strap - very convenient - but the best thing about this helmet is the ventilation system. Admittedly, I have not worn this helmet yet in cold weather, but so far, I have noticed NO fogging whatsoever. For the money, this helmet can't be, beat.