Leather Motorcycle Boots MB501.
Leather Motorcycle Boots MB501 Features
- Premium Leather Upper
- Oil & Acid Resistant Outsole w/Non-Skid & Non-Marking Tread
- Smart Mask Climate Control Insole w/ Flex Power Toe Design
- Tough welted construction
- Round toe design
- Rear zipper for easy-on/easy-off
- Moisture wicking, Anti-Fungal & Anti-Bacterial lining
- Jafrum Signature Hardware
- 14" overall height
These boots are standard US sizes
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
Posted onI love these boots. Extremely comfortable and at a great price. My favorite pair by a long shot. Will purchase again when needed. Should also add that I took a ride in the high 30’s and feet remained comfortably warm.
Posted onShipping was very quick. I was very pleased with the look and feel of the boot. Sizing was right on. The only problem is getting them broke in.
Posted onHaven't ridden in them yet. Comfortable out of the box.
Leather Motorcycle Boots MB501 Review
Posted onI got these for my husband he likes them a lot but had to get insoles and they were tight around calf area they zip up, therefore, he just leaves the zipper down a bit but are very durable and well built boots good quality but will definitely need insoles
Posted onI received these boots for Christmas, the zipper in the back is a new thing for me to learn, but the fit is nice and snug instead of some boots being loose on the leg. I love how they look, will recommend to all to buy.
leather motorcycle boots
Posted onExcellent quality. shipping very fast. soles are very heavy which is excellent for bike riding.
MB501 Boots Review
Posted onPurchased these boots after reading the favourable reviews. Shipping time to Australia over the Christmas period was very good. Unfortunately, I found these boots did not fit well at all. I am not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination (5'7", 80kg), but they would only zip up half way. They're very tight across the top of the foot and the actual shape of the ankle part, pushes my leg into an awkward position. Also, for some reason, my feet would constantly slide off the foot pegs when riding. This doesn't happen with any of my other boots. Having said all that, they appear to be well made and of good quality. I have passed them on to a riding friend who is a lot smaller than me & he is happy with them.
Posted onIt getting harder and harder to find good gear for riding. Locally, some places are closing. So, after a web search, I found Jafrum. And, I'm now a customer with a great new pair of riding boots.
Posted onGreat boot, goes to the knee almost, great for when your pants legs blow up. A zipper is in the back for when you take them off real time saver. I will be buying again for this boot!
Posted onWhen I saw the price I thought they can't be any good, but was I surprised. These boots are tops. Good protection, true fit and good looking. I've had several people comment on how good they look. If you ride, you need these.