Detour 8016 Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $49.95Sale / Discount: $100.04 (66.70%)
Detour 8016 Mesh Motorcycle Jacket.
Ideal for warmer climates, the Detour 8016 Mesh Motorcycle Jacket is great to have if you want to stay cooler while youre riding. This jacket is equipped with adjustable snaps along sleeves for a better fit. It also comes with CE Certified Armor along sleeves and a removable back foam pad. You?re ready to ride.
- Mesh Fabric is cool and ideal for summer to 3 season riding
- Removable CE Certified Armor in both shoulders and elbows
- Removable foam back protector
- Dual button snaps on each arm to adjust fit and secure armor
- Additional foam padding in shoulders and forearms
- Hook and Loop adjustable side-belts for secure fit
- Zippered cuffs for wrist adjustments
- Black hardware throughout
- Euro snap collar
- 2 vertical zippered external pockets, one on each front side at waist
- 1 internal pocket in liner
- Polyester fixed internal mesh liner
- Internal zippered universal stretch panel to connect to most riding pants for a complete riding outfit
Please measure the circumference of your chest in inches using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose the size from the chart below.
Posted onGood product for the price. Very light, and even a mild breeze blows through it. Comfortable when riding through town on those 90°, hot pavement days. I bought this jacket because I wanted some protection that didn't make me sweat like crazy in the heat. A great product at the price point. I can conscientiously recommend.
Posted onJust to let you know. I found ya’ll by accident YEARS ago and you’ve NEVER disappointed me. I LOVE Jafrum. Keep up the great work and DON’T change a thing.
All Is Good
Posted onWill be ordering a different jacket soon. Excellent customer service. Thanks again.
Detour 8016 Review
Posted onGreat jacket. I think it is actually cooler to wear the jacket than just riding in a t-shirt! The armor is a bonus.
Detour mesh jacket review
Posted onNice lightweight mesh jacket, decent air flow and armor. Fits true to size. Good bang for the Buck summer jacket.
Mesh jacket detour 8016 review
Posted onDoes what it advertises.
Detour 8016 Mesh Jacket Review
Posted onWould be a nice jacket for the price were it not so short in the torso, atleast 3 or 4 inches shorter than my other regular length jackets. I worry about hitting bugs at belly button level.
This Vest Is Great
Posted onI needed a mesh jacket with armor to wear during the summer. I looked at brand names but decided to try this first. I cannot say enough about this thing. It's well made, fits perfectly, and allows air to flow like nobody's business. Even sitting at lights on the bike in 95 degree weather is comfortable. Buy the 8016 with confidence. No joke - this is the best money I've ever spent on a lightweight riding jacket. Don't stop selling it; I might need another one at some point.
Posted onMuch better quality than I was expecting for the price. I have used it in 95 degree heat and was very comfortable. I did not even break a sweat. I highly recommend.
Posted onJacket arrived today, pleasantly surprised at the quality with regards to cost. Not too worried about the length it is after all a Summer jacket. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend supposed to be 30 Degrees Celsius.