Men's Two Piece High Visibility Rain Suit
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
Men's Two Piece High Visibility Rain Suit.
- Advanced Waterproof Technology - 600 Denier nylon
- Light weight
- Breathable and Waterproof
- Both zipper and hook and loop closure
- Mesh Lining for better breathability on the jacket and pants
- Reflective stripes on jacket and pants for night time riding
- Skid-free bottom
- Full length side water proof zippers with hook and loop closure allow for ease of dressing
- Two outside waterproof zippered pockets on jacket
- Fixed mesh lining in jacket.
- Sealed at the seams to prevent leaks
- Jacket sleeve has elastic stretch with zippered hook and loop adjustable closure
- Hem of pants has elastic band with zippered, hook & loop adjustable closure
- Pants have elastic waist.
- Removable and Waterproof hood
- Removable suspenders and leg stirrups
- Durable patches on the insides of the legs to protect the suit from hot engine and exhaust temperatures
Please use a cloth tape measure and measure the circumference of your chest in inches and add 1 only if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose from the chart below. Please note the sizes given here are based on the assumption you will be putting this rain suit on top of some heavy clothing like a jacket. Otherwise please go one size down. The pants are adjustable with elastic and drawstring and they fit a wide variety of waist lines.
|Size||Chest (Jacket)||Waist Relaxed (Pants)||Waist Extended ( Pants)|
Posted onRainsuit is incredibly thick. I thought the suit was more of the lighter windbreaker material based on the pics and video. With the other gear on such as a jacket & pants it would be too hot. Suit also runs big, ordered a medium and it fits like an XL. Returned it and will buy another one that is lighter and packable.
Posted onShipped fast and fits well. Waiting to ride in the rain to really see how good it is.
Posted onThe rain suit fits and is well made for the money. If you're 6' and 185 lbs, order the medium.
Posted onHaven't had to use it yet. Just from inspection on receipt, this appears to be a quality product that actually meets the advertised specs. The sizing chart is right on. Jafrum got it to me fast, a day before projected delivery date. So satisfied with this product from this vendor I ordered additional gear from them.
Posted onOnce again, Jafrum, my 'go to' motorcycle shop comes through great product great price. Most rain gear for motorcycles are mostly black or dark colored, in a rain situation I would prefer bright colors to stand out against a grey (rainy) background. This two piece also has the lower heat resistant panels, anti slide panels in the seat, suspenders, removable stirrups to keep them from riding up, taped seams for waterproofing and best of all the zippers on the side of the pants are full length with hook and loop storm flaps which means when you have to stop to put on rain gear is will be much quicker and easier. Often, even with knee length zippers, I would have to remove my boots. I ordered a size larger than the chart calls for after reading reviews, again it makes it easier to put on in a hurry as I normally wear a mesh riding jacket and pants. Installing the liner in the jacket and pants is time-consuming, ensures the jacket and pants will be soaked even if you stay dry. They fit in the saddlebag and don't take too much room.
Posted onEverything came as promised in one box. Quality and prices were good. Haven't been able to try rain gear yet, did wear rain pants to power wash driveway and they didn't leak. I am well satisfied with the item and they seem to be well made. If I need anything else, you will be the place I go to first.
RS5020 Rainsuit Review
Posted onGreat price. Looks great. Sizing is off. The jacket is huge even with a riding jacket underneath and the pants are too short.
Fit Is Good
Posted onI have not used this yet but the fit is good and it is lined so it is for cool weather use. I ordered a Medium size that worked well for me...5' 11" tall, 185 Lbs, waist 36, inseam 32. There is enough room for pants and a jacket underneath.
Men's Rain Gear RS5020 Review
Posted onPurchased the RS5020 rain suit and it really is worth the money. Great quality for the price. As always, shipped quickly. Would recommend this rain suit.
Men's Two Piece Motorcycle Rain Suit RS5020 Review
Posted onBought 2 and haven't had a chance to use them yet. They seem well made and are heavier than what I expected. I'm sure they will do good job when I have to use them.