Milwaukee Accelerator Motorcycle Boots
Ships Same Day
Milwaukee Accelerator Motorcycle Boots.
Milwaukee Accelerator Boots Features
- 5-1/2" leather upper
- Heavy-duty, oil-resistant rubber soles are nonskid, nonslip and nonmarking
- Left- and right-side zipper openings for effortless on/off plus lace-up fronts with lace-loop locks for secure, comfort-fit adjustments
- Tough Goodyear® welted construction
- 2.2mm thick full-grain black leather uppers with heavy-duty stitching throughout Boots
- Can be resoled and reheeled for years of dependable wear Custom-sized full-cushion insoles add to the overall comfort and great fit?they're removable and machine washable.
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|Determine Standard/Wide Shoes|
|U.S Men's Shoe Size||D (Medium/Standard)||EE Wide|
Like Them A Lot
Posted onI have been buying these boots for a few years now and like them a lot. I tried several others with the small metal tags etc, then I got a pair of these and found a world of difference even better than the other which I bought here in Daytona one year only to have the zippers break within a week. I then bought these boots from Jafrum and have never had a problem, these people are great to work with and they will cover any problem you may have that was caused by construction of the Boot.
Posted onThese boots have exceeded my expectations so far, it is the first time I have bought this type of boot online and was a little skeptical about how they would fit/feel but was very satisfied with the quality-cost etc.
The best boots that I've worn
Posted onI have always had a problem finding boots that looked good and fit my 11.5 triple E feet. I wore them for a few days to break them in, I have a problem with Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain) a n d these boots with an added Dr Scholls gel heal cushion have me wearing them so much that I will be getting a second pair.
Posted onThumbs up! Breaking them in but love the easy on and off and the sturdy construction as well as the sharp look.
One Of The Best Buy For Your Money
Posted onPurchasing clothing on-line is almost always a roll of the dice, and I recently returned an on-line pair of boots I purchased due to poor quality/misleading advertising. The moment I pulled these boots out of the box, I sighed with relief, at the quality craftsmanship. I'm in the process of working them in, but I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Posted onI've always had a hard time finding boots that fit my wide feet, but this pair of 9EEE was a perfect fit. The quality of the boot was everything promised and then some. I will definitely recommend these boots to anyone that is having a hard time finding boots that fit, Thank you Jafrum.
Posted onI got them and they’re everything I could have hoped for. Fit is great, they look great and are so comfortable. The EEE was definitely the way to go, thanks so much for your help.
Good Boot Poor Chart
Posted onPurchased these boots using the sizing chart and followed direction doing so had me measuring a size 11 even though I wear a size 10. I didn't believe that I could be an 11 so met the size in the middle and purchased the 10.5. Boots were to big need the 10. Should have ordered my regular size boots appear they will fit true to size.
Milwaukee Accelerator Boots MB408 Review
Posted onFast delivery ,fits well, sole is just what I wanted. It sticks to the pavement, and assists with backing up. Quality is excellent for the price. Easy on and off, with ankle support.
Posted onThese are fair boots in my estimation. The high heels are of no benefit to me because I'm already on my tip toes and the heel doesn't come into play. I love the side zippers. EEE is just wide enough. I wouldn't want to walk far with those heels. Kinda awkward with a standard peg and shift lever. Might be OK with floor boards.