Ogio Saddle Bags.
Ogio Saddle Bags are attractive bags that boast a lot of well-thought-out features. For example, they are designed to be aerodynamic for optimal air flow, and they also have an integrated rain hood. These are good-looking soft bags with dual main compartments that can be easily accessed through their U-shaped, zippered openings. They measure 8?H x 11?W x 16?D, but can be expanded another two inches if you need more room for your belongings. These durable bags are constructed from 1000D Poly and 400D nylon and boast heat-resistant Silicone-impregnated bottoms to protect them from your bike?s exhaust system. How durable are these bags? They come with a lifetime limited manufacturer?s warranty. For a complete set, consider purchasing the matching OGIO tail bag.
Dimensions: 8-10" Hx11" Wx16" D
Ogio Saddle Bags Features
- Deluxe dual main compartments with easy access U-shaped zippered openings
- Aerodynamic design for optimal air flow
- 2" expansion gussets for extra capacity
- Integrated rain hood
- Heat resistant Silicone impregnated bottoms
- Textured neoprene non-slip pad for paint protection
- Universal webbing mount system for secure attachment
- Add OGIO Tail Bags for c complete rear Bag bike Set
- 1408 cu.in./23L,1760 cu.in/29L expanded
- Weight:5lbs/2.3Kg(For pair)
- 1000D Poly,400D nylon, textured neoprene, heat resistant silicone impregnated nylon
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
Ogio Saddle Bags Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.