Plain Harley Davidson Dyna Saddlebags
Ships Same Day
- Motorcycle Saddlebags - SD4036 Slanted Leather Like SaddlebagsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $79.95Sale / Discount: $70.04 (46.70%)
- Motorcycle Saddlebags - SD4068 Studded Zip-Off and Throw Over SaddlebagsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $89.95Sale / Discount: $60.04 (40.03%)
Plain Harley Davidson Dyna Saddlebags.
Dimensions: 12" x 11.5" x 7"
Plain Harley Davidson Dyna Saddlebags Features
- Made specifically to fit Harley Davidson Dyna's
- Includes a hard sheet inside the box with 4 pockets
- Heavy duty quick release
- 100% Water proof
- 4 Tie down ribbons on each side for extra secure fit
- Bag holds its shape
- Not a cooler bag. Not intended to use with water & ice
Plain Harley Davidson Dyna Saddlebags Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.
SD4088 Plain Dyna Saddlebags Review
Posted onGot the bags within 1 week, I really like the way they look on my bike(2004 low rider). The reason for 3 stars and not 5. I would not say that they are waterproof because water can easily get in through the top flap, also I could not use the saddle portion as they would hang way to low. Ended up attaching them to fender rails. The bags are great for the money, did not have to relocate tail lights, and did I say THEY LOOK GREAT ON MY BIKE.