Reflective Skull Cowhide Leather Vest
Ships Same Day
- Motorcycle Vest - Women's Five Snap Side Laced Leather VestList Price $79.99 Sale Price $39.95Sale / Discount: $40.04 (50.06%)
- Concealed Carry Single Back Panel Classic Biker Leather VestList Price $79.99 Sale Price $34.95Sale / Discount: $45.04 (56.31%)
- Zipper and Snap Closure Concealed Carry SOA Style Leather VestList Price $99.99 Sale Price $59.95Sale / Discount: $40.04 (40.04%)
Reflective Skull Cowhide Leather Vest.
The Reflective Skull Leather Motorcycle Jacket is a must have for the riders who love the combination of sporty and cruiser. This vest has a distinct reflect skull design on the front and back which will definitely make you stand out in the crowd; especially at night.
Reflective Skull Cowhide Leather Vest Features
- Mid-weight premium cowhide leather
- Reflective skulls in front and back of the vest
- 2 front snap pocket and 2 inside snap pocket
- Polyester lining
- YKK zippers
Please use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your chest in inches. You can go up a size depending on how you wear the vest. Otherwise go with the chest measurement.
Posted onI expected that this vest would be cheesy and low quality considering the price I paid for it, but I was very happily mistaken. This vest is a solid, high quality slab of leather and the reflective skulls look amazing Very happy with everything with this purchase including shipping and ease of ordering.
Posted onOk if your thinking about a vest and your considering this one..do it..do not pay 200 bucks or more for vest..this one is cheap in price but really good vest ..nice leather..4 pockets 2 inside 2 outside, they button closed. Very sturdy. I was riding down street going 80 and wasn't zipped had cell flapping around but had pocket buttoned up. Cell stayed secure and so did button. This vest is very comfortable, nice leather cool skull pattern. Ok now I'm 155 and5'6, I wear a large t-shirt. So I ordered large vest..truth be told I can wear medium shirt but I prefer large just for a touch extra room..so with vest on in I got a medium it would be perfect fit bit I was thinking ahead and when fall comes around I can have hoodie under it ..but even without hoodie still fits and looks nice. If I didn't plan on using in fall and never have hoodie id just get a medium, but people don't be afraid to go down a size you can always get vest extenders, that being said way worth the money go for it bro.