Two Piece RS5001 Motorcycle Rain Gear
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $49.95Sale / Discount: $100.04 (66.70%)
Two Piece RS5001 Motorcycle Rain Gear.
Keep yourself and your leather apparel dry with these quality Rain Suits. Built to withstand a heavy rain while traveling at speed.
- Advanced Waterproof Technology - 600 Denier nylon.
- Reflective piping (both front and back) on Jacket and Pants enhances the suit for safety keeping the rider visible in bad weather.
- Fixed mesh lining in jacket.
- Sealed at the seams to prevent leaks.
- Jacket sleeve has elastic stretch with zippered hook and loop adjustable closure
- Slip resistant panel on rear/ bottom of pants
- Jacket sleeves have zipper with hook and loop fastenings.
- Two front pockets (hook and loop) on the jacket, one pocket (hook and loop) on the pants.
- Tabbed Elastic drawstring midband to hold the jacket tight.
- Jacket has wind & rain resistant flap with zippered and adjustable hook and loop closure
- Pants have elastic waist.
- Removable boot stir located on the hem of pants
- Hem of pants has elastic band with zippered, hook & loop adjustable closure
- Durable patches on the insides of the legs to protect the suit from hot engine and exhaust temperatures
- Zippers on the legs with hook and loop to accommodate boots
Please use a cloth tape measure and measure the circumference of your chest in inches and add 1 only if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose from the chart below. Please note the sizes given here are based on the assumption you will be putting this rain suit on top of some heavy clothing like a jacket. Otherwise please go one size down. The pants are adjustable with elastic and drawstring and they fit a wide variety of waist lines.
|Rain Suit Size Chart|
Posted onReceived item as described. Fit chart was spot on. Haven't tested in the rain just as yet, so far I like what I see. Thanks Jafrum, customer service was excellent.
Posted onI absolutely love my rain gear. Great product. Thank you so much.
Better Than Expected
Posted onAppears to be well made. The fit is good and it's a great value. Have not tested in the rain yet. Will update review after I have ridden in the rain.
Posted onLooks great, seems to fit well. Haven't used it yet, but believe it will do well.
Posted onWe received our Rain suits, and they are just perfect as well as greatly reduced in price if l could buy electric vets that reasonable l would put a couple under the tree. Thanks for the prompt service, and a quality product.
Good product for the price
Posted onHaven't had a chance to wear in the rain yet. Seems like good quality. Cons: Needs a hood and the elastic around the midsection on the jacket needs to be adjustable or get rid of it.
Posted onGreat price very fast delivery sizing very accurate will be buying more products from Jafrum.
Posted onI was very hesitant about ordering this set. I saw the size chart and it said XS for me ( I am 6'2" 34 waist) nothing XSmall fits me. So I opened a chat with Jafrum and they assured they would fit. Well it did fit very well. Was impressed withe construction. I personally have not had the chance to test them in the rain yet, but I don't forsee any issues.
Thunder Under Two Piece Motorcycle Rain Suit Review
Posted onAfter trying this one over my leathers, this fit perfectly according to the sizing chart. Have not had occasion to use it yet, but after reading all the other reviews, I am confident it will keep me dry. Have even considered ordering a second suit just in case it works better than expected.
Thunder Under Two Piece Motorcycle Rain Suit RS5001 Review
Posted onQuality rain gear and fast shipment, but the extra small (XS) size was too large to be labeled or identified as extra small. Returned and received a prompt refund. Excellent customer service communication and response.