Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway
Ships Same Day
- Motorcycle Saddlebags - SD4036 Slanted Leather Like SaddlebagsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $79.95Sale / Discount: $70.04 (46.70%)
- Motorcycle Saddlebags - SD4068 Studded Zip-Off and Throw Over SaddlebagsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $89.95Sale / Discount: $60.04 (40.03%)
Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway.
The Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway feature a clever design that will allow you to fit them over the shock absorbers on most bikes. These handsome, black bags measure 19.25?L x 12?H x 6.75?D. You can install these bags in one of three methods. You can choose to use its zip-off yoke for over-the-fender mounting. And because these bags feature a zip-off yoke, you can easily remove the bags when necessary. You can also hard mount them using S4 saddlebag supports, which are sold separately. Or you can also custom mount these to your bike using Saddlemen?s S4 Quick Disconnect Mounting kit (sold separately), which will allow you to remove your bags in just seconds. The bags boast handsome chrome buckles and leather straps that conceal lockable, quick-release buckles.
Dimensions: 19.25" x 12" x 6.75"
Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebag Features
- Contoured backside allows fitment directly over most shock absorbers, allowing saddlebag options on bikes that were previously limited due to shock and turn signal placement
- Clean-styled saddlebags feature chrome buckles and genuine leather straps with lockable, quick-release hidden buckles
- Install using one of three methods: zipper yoke for over-the-fender mounting, hard mount bags using S4 saddlebag supports (solid separately) or use with Saddleman's S4 Quick Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom mount that allows bags to come off in seconds
- Zip-off yoke mounting allows bag to disconnected without removing the yoke
- S4 saddlebag support brackets recommended (sold separately)
Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.