SB2 Plain Large Sissy Bar Motorcycle Luggage
Ships Same Day
SB2 Plain Large Sissy Bar Motorcycle Luggage.
Big Heavy Duty Waterproof Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bag, Plain. This sissy bar bag is made using hard PVC with a look and feel of leather.
- This is the plain, no studs version. We also have one with studs and one with reflective stripes. We also have similar sissy bar bags in medium size.
- This two part sissy bar bag is built to last, with reinforced stitching, heavy-duty nylon straps.
- Larger of the sissy bar bags is HUGE. 18 inches x 16 inches x 9 inches. It has plenty of extra storage space in the small zip closure pockets on the sides of the bag. The round bag is 16 inch long by 9 inch diameter to allow for plenty of storage space.
- This sissy bar bag will fit on any type of bike due to the many straps with Q-release provided.
- This big roomy motorcycle sissybar travel bag will carry everything you would want to take with you on a long or short ride.
SB2 Plain Review
Posted onI love the bag.
My Bike Bag
Posted onI love it, really rides nice, hook securely. I've already got friends looking at him to buy excellent product. I'll buy another one for my other bike. Thank you very much.
Looks Awesome On My Vulcan
Posted onThe SB2 bag was bigger than I expected. I'm usually gone a week at a time with my job and the SB2 holds all my clothes and more. It looks awesome on my Vulcan. I've been a customer of Jafrum for a couple of years now and their products are above average. I'll give it 5 stars.
Quality Is Great
Posted onDidn't realize how big this was going to be. It will fit enough for an overnight trip or two. Easy install and quality is great. Better than the one it replaced. Price was right.
"Great Sissy Bar Bag"
Posted on"I bought the studded version as it matches my saddle bags. This bag is extremely sturdy and is waterproof with the rain cover. I have filled the bag with liquid filled bottles and it handled the weight and load perfectly. We are not afraid to jam pack this bag. Highly recommend it!"
Posted onI really like this product. It looks great, is made well, and I'm able to carry a lot of extra supplies on my long trips. Great product and a great price!
Looking Good No Regrets
Posted onI received them and they look really good and appear to be money well spent. I have my bike in storage for the winter so haven't put them on it but from what I see they will do exactly what I need them to do. No regrets at this time.
Posted onI had a little problem with getting the bag to fit over my sissy bar, seems the backrest was that tall, as needed. A few adjustments and it sits nicely on the bike. Lots of storage space for all my gear needed. The roll bag, don't use unless there are items in there, shifts around a bit too much. Otherwise, very happy with my purchase. Great alternative to saddle bags.
Posted on"I've been checking out a big name brand but when I saw this price I had to go for it. This bag is just as good as the big name brand if not better. Can't go wrong."
SB2 Sissy bar bag For 1989 FXSTS springer
Posted onJust received my new jarrah sissy bar bag set it looks great well made and fits my 1989 FXSTS springer great it looks good on my bike and was easy to install