Heavy Duty PVC/Nylon Rear Sissybar Rack Bag
Ships Same Day
Heavy Duty PVC/Nylon Rear Sissybar Rack Bag.
Dimensions: Length 12" x Width 7" & 8.5" when expanded x Height 9"
Heavy Duty PVC/Nylon Rear Sissybar Rack Bag Features
- 1200 Denier polyester textile material and rigid construction
- Water and weather resistant
- Universal Mounting Straps allows bag to be installed on most any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- 1 front zippered closure pocket
- Main cargo flap opens completely for easy access
- Zippered expanders to increase your cargo space
- Internal clear plastic storage pocket
- Multiple D rings around the bag overcome unique mounting challenges.
Sissy Bar Bag Mounting Instructions
Universal sissy bar bags can be mounted on almost any model bike depending on the width or height of your sissy bar or luggage rack. Generally, they can be mounted to the luggage rack with straps featuring quick-release buckles. Also, the bag can be fitted over the sissy bar (up to 9? width) and secured with quick-release straps as well. Any additional roll bags can be secured on the top of the main bag with mounting straps that are included.
SB515 BAG REVIEW
Posted onI BOUGHT THE BAG FOR A 2008 FATBOY I JUST BOUGHT. I MAINLY RIDE TO/FROM WORK AND WEEKEND RIDES. I DIDN'T WANT WANT A REAL BIG BAG AND THE SIZE OF THIS ONE WAS REASONABLE. THE QUALITY AND LOOK OF THE BAG SEEM EXCELLENT. THE MOUNTING STRAPS. WERE NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO HOLD IT ON A SISSYBAR. IT HAS TWO STRAPS ON THE SIDE AND TWO ON THE FRONT. I EXPECTED STRAPS ON THE BACK TO CONNECT TO THE SISSYBAR. THE BAG ALSO SEEMS TO BE DESIGNED BACKWARD. THE SIPPERS OPEN THE LID BY SIPPING FROM THE CENTER OF THE BACK OF SISSYBAR AROUND AND TOWARD THE BACK OF THE BIKE. SO I LIKE THE SIZE, LOOK AND QUALITY, BUT AM CONFUSED AS TO THE DESIGN.
Posted onLooks and works great.
Posted onPlenty of pockets and looks good.