Scorpion EXO-C110 Half Helmet
Ships Same Day
Scorpion EXO-C110 Half Helmet.
Scorpion EXO-C110 Helmet Features
- The all new EXO-C110 combines subtle modern lines, an advanced ventilation system to cool the head during long rides and a new SpeedView® sun visor mechanism to provide a premium touch, all while maintaining the classic half helmet look and fit.
- Aero-tuned Ventilation System
- Low Profile Peak Visor
- Pockets for Speakers/Communication Device
- Sold with light smoke retractable facesheild, other shield options available
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- SpeedView® SunVisor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with the flip of the switch. Features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Meets or exceeds: DOT Approved
- Colors:Black, Matte Black, Hyper Silver, White, Wine
- Sizes:XS - 2XL
Scorpion EXO-C110 Helmet
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Posted onNice helmet, fits well. Wish you could close the front vents though. Haven't tried the ear covers yet.
Scorpion EXO-C110 Solid Review
Posted onI purchased this because it was the only 3X half helmet I could find that had a ventilation system. I would have preferred a white helmet to further reduce the summer heat of a black helmet, but there were none available in a 3X size. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a vented half helmet with a fat head such as myself. The only thing I would suggest would be to add a way to close the vents in the event of rain or cooler temps.
Scorpion EXO C110 Solid Review
Posted onLove the fast shipping. Helmet is best then I thought.
Perfect Summer Helmet
Posted onWife loves this helmet and the fit is perfect
Love My Scorpion EXO - C110 Helmet!
Posted onI just love my Scorpion EXO - C110 helmet! It has all I was looking for, retractable sun shade and good ventilation. I bought a small and it fits well. Its definitely much cooler to wear in the summer than my 3/4 helmet. I didn't want too flashy, so I bought the silver one. However it does have a slight purple tint. I would definitely recommend this helmet.
Excellent Fit Scorpion EXO-C110 Mariposa Helmet
Posted onShipping was very fast ...love my new helmet , excellent fit ....love it
Scorpion Never Disappoints
Posted onThis is my 3rd Scorpion helmet I have owned and the upgrade to the original Scorpion half helmet. The smooth operating dark smoked pull-down shield is smooth as the original. The helmet fits true to size using the size chart. This helmet fits a round head well, no pressure points. The helmet strap is located slightly to the rear, but not a comfort issue. The shield pulls down to the bridge of your nose. The only thing they missed is that the vents do not close with any kind of slide and does allow a slight amount of rain in. Also when the shield is retracted into the helmet it does block the front intake vents. Again, not a big issue. This is my go to summer helmet. I use a Scorpion 3/4 for spring and fall. A good quality helmet for the sale price.
Posted onThis helmet is very comfortable. I really like the lens going up into the helmet so it don't get scratched up. I like being able to remove the ear covers when its warm weather.
Posted onI really like the helmet. It fits well, it's comfortable, and it seems well made. Due to midwest weather I haven't been able to use it much yet. My problem was with the drop down shield. It didn't want to come down, when it finally did it was very loose, and then didn't want to stay retracted. There was an 800 number in the instructions, so I called and explained. They were very nice and sent parts to replace the mechanism. It was no easy task, but they had improved the parts, and now it works great!!
Scorpion EXO C110 Solid Review
Posted onI am very pleased with this helmet. Wish I had bought this one first.