Scorpion EXO-GT3000 Sync Modular Helmet
Ships Same Day
Scorpion EXO-GT3000 Sync Modular Helmet.
In the highly competitive fiberglass modular helmet category, the EXO-GT3000 is in a class by itself! It?s impressive list of features begin with an extremely low and aerodynamic profile and includes a TCT-Ultra pre-preg shell, AirFit® liner inflation system, SpeedView® drop-down sun visor and Everclear® no-fog face shield. From top to bottom, the EXO-GT3000 provides premium comfort, protection and function.
TCT-Ultra® Pre-Preg Shell
- The advanced TCT-Ultra shell structure utilizes a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fibers that are pre-impregnated with resin to create a strong yet lightweight shell structure.
Dual Density EPS
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
Ellip-Tec? Ratchet System
- Scorpion?s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor
- Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
Everclear® Anti-Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
KwikWick® III Removable/Washable Anti-Microbial Liner Fabric
- The third generation of Scorpion?s moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties.
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit.
KwikFit® Cheek Pads
- Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
Three Dimensionally Contoured Cheek Pads
- Three-dimensionally sculpted, triple-density foam that contours the rider?s head shape for better comfort and fit.
Flip-up Chin Bar
- A single lever release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out the rear of the helmet.
3 Shell Sizes
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight
Titanium Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- High strength titanium D-ring system, with industry leading durability.
Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Designed to easily accommodate BMW Communication Systems.
5 Year Warranty
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eyebrow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58||22 7/16 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 3/4|
|XL||61-62||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64||24 3/4 - 25 3/16||7 7/8 - 8|
|3XL||65-66||25 9/16 - 26||8 1/8 - 8 1/4|