Scorpion EXO-GT920 Modular Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Scorpion EXO-1000, EXO-500, and EXO-1100 Helmet Sun ShieldSale Price $19.95
Scorpion EXO-GT920 Modular Helmet.
The dynamic EXO-GT920 modular helmet benefits from an all-new shell and shape. It is also packed with key features that exceed the demands of discriminating riders like a unique SpeedView® drop-down sun visor, a KwikWick® II liner and aero-tuned ventilation.
Premium Polycarbonate shell
- Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
Dual Density EPS
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
EverClear® Anti-Fog Faceshield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor
- Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
KwikWick® II Liner Fabric
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Two intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one exhaust vent maximizing the movement of hot air out the back of the helmet.
5 Year Warranty
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Finally Found On That Fight - Just Right
Posted onI had the first Scorpion Modular, the 900 series I think. It fit my head well, fit snugly when the chin bar came down, and was generally versatile and easy to live with. When it came time to replace it I was thinking lighter, quieter, and sleeker so I looked at all the premium modular helmets in the market, tried on as many as I could and made my decision. Then I sent it back and made another decision, and again one last time before I paid far more money for a very good helmet that was going to fit me well after it broke in but it didn't, I did. Though I still have that expensive lid, I by chance had an opportunity to try on the GT920 and fell back in love with Scorpion fit and design. Deploying the secondary tinted shield shouldn't be a big deal and with the GT920 it isn't. It's on the side where it belongs. Fitting speakers and a communicator should be easy and with some others it simply caused pain from too small ear ports. I was very happy to see and feel large open ear ports that isolate your ears from the wind and place the speakers where they belong without pain. The chin strap is a standard D-Ring affair but it works well and the snap keeps the strap out of the way and is strong enough to carry the helmet without dropping. It doesn't come with a wind blocker in the chin, but they're $10 bucks and all the shields and liners are available and reasonably priced. As you might guess, highly recommended.