Scorpion EXO-R2000 Ravin Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Scorpion EXO-R2000/R410/R710/T-1200 Helmet Face ShieldSale Price $44.95
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Ravin Helmet.
Built with Scorpion?s TCT composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was engineered with input from MotoGP riders, tested both on the track and the lab. The Ellip-Tec? ratchet system ensures a tight seal around the face shield while the aero-tuned ventilation system enhances airflow throughout the helmet. The aerodynamic tear-drop shell design minimizes high-speed buffeting and the AirFit® cheek pad system delivers a snug fit. The EXO-R2000 is standard equipped with Emergency Release cheek-pads and an EverClear® shield. Pinlock® MaxVision®-ready flat shields with tear off posts are available as an accessory for the track.
TCT? Composite Shell
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT? (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
4 Shell Sizes
- To optimize weight, fitment and comfort, the R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners - Providing you with the lowest overall profile on the market.
Dual Density EPS
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
EverClear® Anti-Fog Faceshield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art anti-fog technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
Pinlock® 100% Max Vision®
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory).
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
KwikWick® II Removable/Washable Anti-Microbial Liner Fabric
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, as well as warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
Quiet Neck Roll
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
Ellip-Tec? Ratchet System
- Scorpion?s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
FaceShield Lock/Vent System
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
Titanium Double D-Ring
- High strength titanium D-ring system, with industry leading durability.
5 Year Warranty
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|