Scorpion EXO-R2000 Tagger Ensenada Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Scorpion EXO-R2000/R410/R710/T-1200 Helmet Face ShieldSale Price $44.95
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Tagger Ensenada Helmet.
Built with our exclusive TCT? composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion engineers with years of input from our collection of MotoGP? riders, tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion's exclusive Ellip-Tec? ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet. The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit® cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear® shield. Pinlock® MaxVision®-ready flat shields with tearoff posts are available as an accessory for the track.
TCT? Composite Shell-
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT? (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
4 Shell Sizes-
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort the R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners. Providing you with the lowest overall profile on the market.
EverClear® No Fog Faceshield-
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
Pinlock® 100% Max vision®-
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
AirFit® Liner Inflation System-
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
KwikWick® III Liner Fabric-
- KwikWick® III anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable. hypo-allergenic properties and auto cooling feature
- Kwikfit? cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
Quiet Neck Roll-
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
Ellip-Tec? Ratchet System-
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
FaceShield Lock/Vent System-
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
Emergency Release System-
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
Titanium Double-D ring-
- High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.
SNELL M2015/ DOT 218
5 Year Warranty
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|