Scorpion EXO-R710 Golden State Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Scorpion EXO-R2000/R410/R710/T-1200 Helmet Face ShieldSale Price $44.95 Earn 2 Buck Back
Scorpion EXO-R710 Golden State Helmet.
The EXO-R710 is Scorpion?s latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled in the sub $200 fiberglass helmet category. Advanced features like the Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell, Ellip-Tec® Base Plate System, Everclear® No-Fog Face Shield and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, while commuting or during closed course competition.
Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell
- A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
Advanced Dual-Density EPS
- A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
Everclear® No Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
Ellip-Tec® Base Plate
- Scorpion?s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
KwikWick® 2 Liner Material
- The second generation of Scorpion?s moisture-wicking lining material feels soft to the touch and incorporates anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
3 Shell Sizes
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-2XL
- Communication System Speaker pockets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- SNELL M-2015 / DOT-218 Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Helmet comes with clear shield. Additional shields sold separately
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|