Scorpion EXO-R710 Helmet.
The EXO-R710 is Scorpion?s latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled in the sub $200 fiberglass helmet category. Advanced features like the Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell, Ellip-Tec® Base Plate System, Everclear® No-Fog Face Shield and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, while commuting or during closed course competition.
Scorpion EXO-R710 Helmet Features
- A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
- A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- Scorpion?s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- The second generation of Scorpion?s moisture-wicking lining material feels soft to the touch and incorporates anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-2XL
- Communication System Speaker pockets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- SNELL M-2015 / DOT-218 Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Helmet comes with clear shield. Additional shields sold separately.
Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell
Advanced Dual-Density EPS
Everclear® No Fog Face Shield
Ellip-Tec® Base Plate
KwikWick® 2 Liner Material
Emergency Release System
Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
3 Shell Sizes
Scorpion EXO-R710 Helmet
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|