Scorpion EXO-T1200 Freeway Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Scorpion EXO-R2000/R410/R710/T-1200 Helmet Face ShieldSale Price $44.95 Earn 2 Buck Back
Scorpion EXO-T1200 Freeway Helmet.
The EXO-T1200 is the first helmet model to join Scorpion?s new T-Series, designed with premium features to meet the needs of hardcore or leisure touring riders. The profile is aerodynamic and aggressive, while advanced features like the TCT® composite shell, AirFit® liner inflation system, 3-Step SpeedView® drop down sun visor and VSV? ventilation system enhance any type of riding experience.
TCT® Composite Shell
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT® (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit
Everclear® No Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, Anti-Scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
Ellip-Tec® Base Plate
- Scorpion?s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
3-Step SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor
- Adjustable to 3 positions, the retractable sun-visor incorporates Everclear® anti-fog technology on both sides
KwikWick® 3 Anti-Microbial Liner
- The third generation of Scorpion?s moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
Contour Cheek Pads
- Three-dimensionally sculpted foam that contours the rider?s head shape for better comfort and fit
KwikFit® Cheek Pads
- Kwikfit? cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
VSV? (Venturi Super Vent) Ventilation System
- Scopion?s innovative VSV (Venturi Super Vent) System was specially designed and wind-tunnel tested to increase the venturi effect, a creation of negative air pressure. The two intake ports both serve a separate function, the first draws cool air into the helmet interior while the second draws cool air across the three exhaust ports. As the second intake port passes air through the graduated super vent air channel, it accelerates the flow of air over the three exhaust ports, thus increasing the venturi effect which will draw more warm air out of the helmet interior.
3 Shell Sizes
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-2XL
- Communication System Speaker pockets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- DOT-218 Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
*Comes with a premium helmet valise/carry bag (also sold separately)
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Solid Helmet With Great Features.
Posted onThe design for this helmet is great, gloss over matte is very nice. Great features like pump up cheek pads and internal sun shade. It does fit a little looser than my other scorpion helmets- I haven't concluded if it's because they have more open space for air flow on the padding. One thing I do wish it had was a vent mode on the shield, when riding in cold weather that vent option would of really helped keep the fogging down. The indents for helmet speakers are way too small for my unclear 200 but I managed to find a way to make it comfortable with only half of the speaker in the recess. Wind noise is not too bad but it's a whistle instead of wind buffeting so it might actually be more annoying but I use ear plugs anyways. Comfort is very nice, the padding used it top quality.