Scorpion EXO-T510 Tarmac Helmet
Ships Same Day
Scorpion EXO-T510 Tarmac Helmet.
Scorpion EXO-T510 Helmet Features
- Premium Polycarbonate shell - Engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield - Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- SpeedView® SunVisor with 3 positions setting - Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the setting that works best for you and enjoy. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System - Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- KwikWick® II Liner Fabric - KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit? cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System - Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Ellip-Tec? Ratchet System - Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation - Four intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one MEGA exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System - Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
Scorpion EXO-T510 Helmet
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Comfortable With Nice Ventilation
Posted onI purchased the white color so that other drivers can see me. Between the helmet's weight, ventilation, and the liner fabric, I have found the helmet to be very comfortable. I have a good fit with the helmet, so I don't use the Inflation system. I also haven't used the sun visor yet. I really like how I can crack the face shield to let more air in yet still have my eyes protected. Also, I sweated profusely in the helmet for my MSF course, and the liner did great at staying comfortable with no smell. All I did was air dry it every night. I strongly advise ordering one size up from what the size chart tells you. If the helmet is a little big you can always use the Inflatable cheek pads to get the perfect fit. I am very satisfied with my helmet and am considering Plasti-dipping or adding high-intensity reflective decals/strips to it. You can never be too safe out there.
Posted onFirst seen the helmet at a motorcycle show last year when it was still a prototype. My wife loved the look. I loved the features. The scorpion guys helped her find the perfect fit. So I bought it for my wife when it was available. Second impressions is even better than the first. What a helmet. Now I'm jealous. It's worth every penny. Great graphics. Good build quality. Comfort. Custom fit with the air pump. Adjustable sun shield. Tons of air flow. I'd recommend it for sure.