Scorpion Short-Cut Leather Glove.
- Soft and durable, leather construction
- Reinforced leather palm with shock and vibration reducing padding
- Throttle-guard leather panel between thumb and index finger
- Breathable, stretch Lycra® fourchettes
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for grip comfort
- Storage snaps keep the pair together when not in use
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Scorpion Short LG Review
Posted onGreat gloves fit good and the price is good. Great for warm riding
Posted onVery nice comfortable gloves with good ventilation. I ordered a small and it fit perfectly. It's not bulky so I can do more dexterous things like make adjustments to my helmet without taking my gloves off. They're even thin enough for shooting. It's not all leather, though; along the sides of the four fingers, it's a stretchable fabric. There are no knuckle molds too. Despite, that, I love these gloves. If you're looking for simple leather gloves cut short at the wrist, then these are perfect. I always wear a watch, so it's nice to wear a glove that doesn't cover up my watch
Good Gloves For The Money
Posted onGood gloves for the money. The sizes run a little small so have to order next size up. Quality is very good.