Scorpion VX-R70 Barstow Helmet
Ships Same Day
Scorpion VX-R70 Barstow Helmet.
The VX-R70 Utilizing Scorpion?s advanced TCT? Composite shell construction and a dual density EPS system has created a light weight, feature-rich performance MX helmet that refuses to compromise. Details include titanium D-Rings, a tool-less quick-change chin vent system, EXOLON? shatter resistant Aero-Tuned Visor, and a large goggle eyeport. Not to mention ScorpionEXO® standards: KwikWick® II liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit® cheekpad system for a custom snug fit, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation for maximum breathability. The VX-R70 has been engineered, tested and built to meet the elevated demands of the serious off road rider.
Scorpion VX-R70 Helmet Features
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT® (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas. EPS liner throughout entire chin bar
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Three intake ports across the eyebrow force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out. Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air.
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- Accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes. Features a soft pliable rubber roost guard.
- Designed to block blinding sun and oncoming roost. Scorpion?s advanced polymer technology visor is shatter resistant and pliable.
- Replaceable when damaged or easily removed for quick, tool-less cleaning.
- High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.
- Easy to remove with a single snap for your washing convenience.
TCT? Composite Shell
Advanced Dual-Density EPS
KwikWick® II liner Fabric
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
Large Goggle Eyeport
EXOLON? Shatter Resistant Aero-Tuned Visor
Quick-Change Chin Vent
Titanium Double-D Ring
Detachable chin strap cover
ECE 22.05/DOT approved
Scorpion VX-R70 Helmet
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|