Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags
Ships Same Day
- Motorcycle Saddlebags - SD4036 Slanted Leather Like SaddlebagsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $79.95Sale / Discount: $70.04 (46.70%)
- Motorcycle Saddlebags - SD4068 Studded Zip-Off and Throw Over SaddlebagsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $89.95Sale / Discount: $60.04 (40.03%)
Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags.
Dimensions: 11" x 14" x 5.25
Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags Features
- Easy installation, throw over strap goes on rear fender/under passenger seat
- Multiple tie downs to secure to motorcycle
- 4 elastic inside pockets
- Closer flaps secure items with adjustable steel buckle and quick release buckles
- Rear pouch 8' x 3" with Velcro flap closer
- Zipoff bag with Heavy Duty Velcro Cover and Lock, handle on each bag make for easy carrying
- Internal corrugated plastic design to hold shape and durability
- 100% Waterproof
- UV protected and it will not turn white in extreme heat
- Heat protection on the bottom of the bag
- Not a cooler bag. Not intended to use with water & ice
- 4 badges with tassels and multiple chrome studs
- Shipping weight 18.1 pounds
- Universal Fitting (Harley, Victory, Indian, BMW, Triumph, BSA, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha)
Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags Mounting Instructions
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.
SD4008PV Saddlebags Review
Posted onThe conchos are held on with very thin tassels and the rivet cuts the tassels and conchos falls off. Other than that very nice nice bags.
Better Than Expected
Posted onI bought these as saddlebags for H-D, Dyna models are few and far between. What I got exceeded expectations. Although these bags are a bit smaller than what I was thinking they would be, I am happy nonetheless. Very well built, good workmanship and fit perfectly between the shock tower and rear turn signals. I put mine over the rear seat as I usually ride alone and secured with a leather belt, get a few mini bungee cords and tie-down. Quite enough room for a couple of changes of clothes for that weekend get away! Will be buying from Jafrum again!