Shoei Neotec LE Motor Modular Helmet.
On a regular basis, we motorcyclists wrestle with varying riding conditions: sunny, cloudy, cool, warm, freeway cruising, stop-and-go traffic and much more. That's why the flip-up versatility of a helmet such as the SHOEI Neotec can prove so valuable. Its modular functionality offers the convenience and versatility of a full-face helmet that converts seamlessly into an open-face configuration for a true two-in-one design. The premium-quality Neotec also offers superior shell aerodynamics, a handy internal sun shield, Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system, and a fully removable, washable and replaceable liner; it's the next level of modular helmet design. Neotec features include SHOEI's exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Dual-Layer EPS liner for rider protection and it's also equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable interior system that's been enhanced for a comfortable fit and maximum helmet stabilization during high-speed riding.
The SHOEI NEOTEC is a premium modular helmet that touts the SHOEI badge and wears it well. This helmet brings SHOEI?s quality and design to the world of modular, adventure touring style helmets. Building on the success and ?backbone? of MULTITEC, the NEOTEC introduces a few new features such as an internal sun shield, wider and taller field of vision, and refined aerodynamics to reduce lift and drag on those long adventure touring trips which can cause fatigue. Also if you are the kind of rider that likes to get out on the open road and truly experience the outdoors or if you are the kind of rider that likes to take a break, but doesn?t want to take your helmet off to grab a drink or take in the world around you but still wants the protection of a full faced helmet, The SHOEI NEOTEC is the helmet for you.
Shoei Neotec Helmet Features
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing
- Dual-Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Industry-leading three shell sizes and five liners present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes from XS through XXL
- SHOEI?S exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell of the Neotec®
- Vortex Generator on the chin bar works to reduce noise and manage air flow around the helmet
Flip-Up Chin Bar and Face Shield
- SHOEI?S proven 360º Pivot Locking System, made of high quality stainlees steel components, ensures a safe and secure closure
- Enlarged single-button release allows chin bar/face shield for ease of use with riding gloves
- Increased space inside the chin bar was added by adjusting the shape of the area to create a smart and light design
- Opening the chin bar up will automatically close the face shield if it is open
Sun Shield Visor System
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet?s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- SHOEI?S wind tunnels helped to reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves optimizes air flow in the riding position
- Strategically-placed, three-position upper vent increases air intake, making it easier for touring riders behind a windscreen to get air flow
- Upper exhaust vents are uniquely positioned to take better advantage of negative air pressure to create cool air intake and warm air exhaust
3D Interior Liner System
- The entire interior liner (cheek pads, upper liner and chin strap covers) is easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit and comfort
- Comfortable, 3D Max-Dry helmet liner material quickly dissipates moisture within the helmet interior
- Eyeglass compatible interior is optimized for many different sizes of eyeglasses, while still minimizing gaps that can cause excess interior noise
CNS-1 Shield and QR-N Base Plate System
- Exclusive QR-N base plate system ensures base plate function and shield changes are easy
- The CNS-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes new redesigned Pinlock® Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
Shoei Neotec Helmet
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|Size||Hat Size||Measurement (cm)||Measurement (in)|
|2XS||6 3/8-6 1/2||51-52||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|SM||6 7/8-7||55-56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||61-62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||63-64||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
Posted onWe Love this helmet. It is very comfortable and we can ride for hours and it doesnâ€™t give you a headache. Had issues with the face-shield fogging up though
Shoei Neotec Solid Review
Posted onGreat helmet and comfortable. I wish it was lighter and the cheek pads are too big for my face.
Posted onLight weight helmet and fits well. Very comfortable around the neck area. My face doesn't get cold and I ride all year long. I love that the padding is replaceable in case it wears out and the helmet gets too loose
Overall a good helmet
Posted onChin piece is a bit tight but overall a good helmet. Once I get the pinlock tearoffs for my shield then I can experience the antifogging. Gets very cold where I live so pinlock is definitely needed.
Posted onI love my Shoei helmet. It was a great price and it fit great. I really liked the convertible face lift. This is truly an outstanding helmet. I purchased one for my wife as well. I would certainly purchase another from Jafrum.
No Wind Noise
Posted onI love this helmet. When I am on the road, itâ€™s just me and my bike and I like it that way. Ventilation is good and no wind noise so I can really enjoy my ride. My only complaint would be that I purchased the smallest cheek pad separately and the helmet is still a little snug.
Loves the visibility
Posted onPeripheral vision is excellent. Helmet has good ventilation once you open up the vents for airflow. Overall, good to wear in all seasons and doesnâ€™t get too hot in the summer
Helmet and Buck Back
Posted onI saw this helmet first time when my friend bought it from Jarum. He was happy with this company and super happy with the helmet. I was a bit hesistant to buy this because of the price. But man, I am so happy I bought it. It is wonderful, quieter, lighter and so comfortable while riding than any other helmet I have owned so far. Thank you Jafrum for the speedy delivery and great service. I can't wait to get my $100 back with the buck back program you have!
Fits Like A Glove
Posted onThis helmet is a wonderful fit. It fit a little snug when I first purchased it as it should have and now fits perfect. Also well ventilated and all of the working parts are precise. The only suggestion that I would make is to offer a wide array of internal shield colors other than clear.
Posted onThis is my first full face helment. I have worn Shoei 3/4 helment for past three years and was pleased. A little concerned about size but the helment fit great right out of the box. Everthing about this helment is great. So many feautures you just need to watch the online video review for all the details. The cheek pads are a little tight but should break in after some use or I could purchase small size pads. Don't worry about the price. You will be highly pleased plus your head is worth alot more. I ordered on a Monday morning and the product was at my front door the next afternoon.