Thor Women's Spectrum Gloves
Thor Women's Spectrum Gloves.
Designed as the ideal balance between articulation, ventilation, and coverage, the SPECTRUM? is the perfect do-it-all glove for wherever your ride takes you. Strategically placed TPR?s and molded foam inserts are designed for optimal backhand coverage, while the lightly padded palm provides a comfortable grip on the bar. A mesh and Airprene construction delivers premium air flow for cool, dry hands all moto long. Track or trail, the SPECTRUM? has you covered.
Thor Women's Spectrum Gloves Features
- COVERAGE Rubber backhand protection and layered backhand panels offer excellent coverage
- COMFORT GRIP Lightly padded palm provides a comfortable grip
- OPTIMAL AIR FLOW Mesh and Airprene construction, and perforated palm keeps hands cool throughout
- Notched wrist opening provides ease of access
- Silicone treated finger tips for improved traction
- Hook and loop wrist closure system
- Wrapped thumb and gripping points for added durability
NOTE: All sizing charts serve only as a guide. Sizes and measurements are for reference only. Always try on the gloves before purchasing to ensure proper fit. Each glove features a unique wrist/cuff construction to accommodate a riders?s preferences.
How to Determine Your Glove Size
- Width: Measure the width of your palm at its widest point below the knuckles.
- Length: Measure from the bottom of your palm (where it meets your wrist) to the top of your middle finger.
Match these measurements to the chart below.This will give you your estimated glove size.*
Please measure the circumference of your palm starting at the top side of the base of your thumb using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.
|Size||Width Of Palm||Length Of Palm|
|S||7 - 7.4 cm||15.5 - 15.9 cm|
|M||7.5 - 7.9 cm||16 - 16.4 cm|
|L||8 - 8.5 cm||16.5 - 16.9 cm|
|XL||8.6 - 9 cm||17 - 17.4 cm|
*Always try on product before purchasing to ensure proper fit.