Torc Avenger BLINC T27 Bluetooth Modular Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $49.95Sale / Discount: $100.04 (66.70%)
Torc Avenger BLINC T27 Bluetooth Modular Helmet.
Many have tried and failed; TORC has succeeded. Introducing the TORC T27, the first truly modern composite modular helmet with sport styling. Every detail, from the one thumb latch opening to the mechanical drop down sun shield with locking detent has been meticulously perfected, creating a lightweight shell with one of the most comfortable fits ever developed for a modular helmet.
Torc Avenger BLINC T27 Helmet Features
- Light weight, Advanced Polymer Alloy Shell: Engineered to protect the rider by minimizing the weight of the shell dispersing impact energy.
- Adjustable top and chin vents.
- Quick release, replaceable, scratch resistant and fog-free shield : Flat panel optically correct shield
- Washable,removable laser cut comfort seem liner.
- Secure Lock : One button flip up chin bar release with steel locking mechanism.
- Metal-on-metal latching system with steel posts.
- Smoothlock drop down visor system : Retractable drop down internal sun visor. All with the simple flip of a switch.
- 1 outer shell,2 EPS sizes.
- DOT/ECE approved.
- Lithium ion battery with a power charger
- 6 hours talk time, 100 hours standby
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in anti-noise microphone
- Incoming phone call overrides intercom, music, and navigation audio; terminating the call resumes audio from intercom, GPS, or MP3 player
- 1500 ft. intercom distance for rider to rider communication
- FM tuner
- 1 touch control for call answering, rejecting, and redialing
- Weather resistant
Torc Avenger BLINC T27 Helmet
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||53-54 cm|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55-56 cm|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 3/8||57-58 cm|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||59-60 cm|
|XL||7 3/4 - 7 5/8||61-62 cm|
|2XL||8 - 8 1/8||63 -64 cm|
Like The Helmet
Posted onlike the helmet but they run small so order a size bigger.
Posted onThis helmet had everything I was looking for in a helmet and it was priced well within my price range. It meets all the safety requirements for DOT and is ECE certified. Those two features in themselves are enough. However, the drop down sun shield, the Bluetooth features, and the price make this helmet a no brainer. The phone feature is outstanding with the built-in stereo speakers. Accepting calls and hearing the person you are speaking with is so easy and the redial, reject feature makes this feature all the better. I have not used the music feature yet and have not needed the intercom either, but, with the speakers that come standard, I am confident that these features will be just as good. With the aforementioned features and how light this helmet is, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a modular Bluetooth helmet.
Posted onLove everything about the helmet, only thing I don't like is the blue tooth cuts in and out sometimes when I have my phone synced and my music playing. Haven't tried the other blue tooth features yet
Torc Avenger BLINC T27 Bluetooth Modular Helmet Review
Posted onI currently own a Torc Interstate t22b which fits me perfectly in size L. I wanted a newer one since I have had mine for about 4 years. The T27 is a little lighter but has a cheaper plastic feel to it. The Bluetooth has no screen or FM radio like the t22 does. It also is not the same mold for the inner shell of the helmet. When I tried it in it put a lot of pressure on my forehead. For the money they are good helmets if they fit your head. I am returning it and will probably buy another T22.