Torc Mako BLINC T14 Bluetooth Helmet
Ships Same Day
Torc Mako BLINC T14 Bluetooth Helmet.
Many have tried and failed; TORC has succeeded. Introducing the TORC T14, the first truly modern composite modular helmet with sport styling. Every detail, from the one thumb latch opening to the mechanical drop down sun shield with locking detente has been meticulously perfected, creating a lightweight shell with one of the most comfortable fits ever developed for a modular helmet.
Torc Mako BLINC T14 Helmet Features
- Motorcycle helmet with an advanced Thermo Polymer Alloy shell
- Engineered to protect the rider by minimizing the weight of the shell and increase effectiveness in dispersing impact energy
- Optically correct flat panel face shield
- Smoothlock drop down visor system
- Retractable drop down internal sun visor works with a simple flip of a switch
- Dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) system
- Laser contoured comfort liner padding
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Includes BLINC Bluetooth system
- Meets or exceeds DOT/ECE standards
- Lithium ion battery with a power charger
- 6 hours talk time, 100 hours standby
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in anti-noise microphone
- Incoming phone call overrides intercom, music, and navigation audio; terminating the call resumes audio from intercom, GPS, or MP3 player
- 1500 ft. intercom distance for rider to rider communication
- FM tuner
- 1 touch control for call answering, rejecting, and redialing
- Weather resistant
Torc Mako BLINC T14 Helmet
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||53-54 cm|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55-56 cm|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 3/8||57-58 cm|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||59-60 cm|
|XL||7 3/4 - 7 5/8||61-62 cm|
|2XL||8 - 8 1/8||63 -64 cm|
no more argument's
Posted onGood fit. Good sounds and with the music, I don't have to loose arguments with myself. That's a win.
Torct 14 blinc Review
Posted onPretty simple set up and performed nicely on first outing. With shield down has a fogging issue, was a fairly warm day. The sizing was perfect for myself and my wife. The only problem was the constant chatter, but it was all good
Torct 14 blinc Review
Posted onAn excellent helmet, good quality and a bargain price. Drop down sun shade is a big plus, lots of ventilation. Bluetooth paired easily with my iPhone6, works perfectly. I can jam to tunes while riding, make and receive phone calls, or get GPS directions. Sound quality is good, lacks some bass. I recommend ordering 1 size up especially if your wear a helmet liner, do rag, or winter beanie. You can't beat the price.