Tour Master Latitude Gloves.
Tour Master Gloves Features
- Comfortable goatskin backhand with heavy duty ballistic accent panels, soft goatskin leather and stretch Lycra® forchettes
- Durable reinforced goatskin leather palm with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort and dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable
- Extended leather cuff with a secure, zippered hook and loop wrist closure
- Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional comfort
Tour Master Gloves
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
Awesome, Tourmaster Latitude Mens Glove
Posted onGot my gloves, a tad longer then I like but will be awesome for those spring and fall rides, will keep the wind from going up my sleeves. They are very comfortable and flexible.
Tourmaster Latitude Gloves Review
Posted onI bought these because I have long fingers and wanted a little warmer glove. Good Spring/Fall glove. Wish they were even a little longer in finger length. Overall satisfied with the comfort.
Mens Tourmaster Latitude Gloves
Posted onVery comfortable with good dexterity/feel for bike's controls. Appear to offer ample protection for rear of hands/knuckles (hopefully won't have to find out the "hard" way. Ideal for mild temps (~55-80F). Quality construction!