Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Chap Liner.
Tour Master Chap Liner Features
- Durable Taslan shell with a comfortable liner
- 80g polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A dual or single rheostat controller is available, which easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (sold separately)
- A temperature sensor regulates the max and minimum temperatures and provides a constant temperature
- Hook and loop adjustment leg panels allow for a snug and comfortable fit
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- Easy on/off chap style design
- Machine washable
Tour Master Chap Liner
HOW TO DETERMINE SIZE: Please measure the thickest part of your thigh (circumference around your thigh at the thickest part) using a cloth tape measure. Be sure to take this measurement with your jeans ON.
Tour Master Heated Chap Review
Posted onI could feel no heat out of these chaps when they were strapped around my jogging pants. They are telling me after the purchase that if a different name than the heated socks then they could burn out.
Tour Master Synergy 2 Chap Liner Review
Posted onPurchased this for my wife. Previously we had purchased the Tourmaster Synergy heated vest for her, and these work off the dual controller which came with the vest. My wife is 5'2" and size 6-8 and the men's xtra small in vest and chap liners both fit her well. Heated stuff is expensive but it can make the difference between a great ride and a suffering ride. We are a little older so comfort and safety are a big deal to us when riding. Most of our gear has come from Jafrum because we just couldn't beat the price or service anywhere else. We ride a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture, long rides. Don't use often, but great to have when the temp drops and we're far from home. Stuff's expensive but it's good.