Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Vest Liner.
The Tour Master Synergy® 2.0 Heated Vest Liner is perfect for keeping your core warm on those cool mornings when you take your motorcycle out for a spin. Because this is a heated vest liner and not a full jacket liner it allows you to add a heating element to your gear for those of us who don?t have enough room in our sleeves to add a full liner. This Synergy® 2.0 Vest Liner comes ready to connect your Synergy® heated gloves and pants.
Tour Master Heated Vest Liner Features
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle?s 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Jacket and vest include a power lead wiring harness, temperature control unit and a thigh-mounted leg band to attach the temperature control unit
- Water-resistant, dual rheostat included (single rheostat available)
Tour Master Heated Vest Liner
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Overall A Nice Vest Liner
Posted onAlready had a full sleeve Tourmaster jacket liner and picked this up at a good price. Works just as advertised.
Posted onAdded this to my Victory Vision. The controls attach to upper thigh with included velcro strap easy to opperate while riding.Very pleased with quality and fit
Posted onfit as size chart says..used it to measure and determine size. Very warm and great quality !!! Don't know why I waiting so long to get one. Easy to wire up and very warm !!!!!!!
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Vest
Posted onWorks well however the three levels of heat are limited and the two top ones are way to hot. The control unit is big and does not seem to fit anywhere on my gear so I can't get it out of my way or find a location to work it easily.