Tour Master Synergy 7.4 Heated Leather Gloves.
Tour Master Synergy 7.4 Heated Leather Gloves Features
- New four-level push button 7.4v design
- Supple and abrasion resistant 0.7-0.8 mm goatskin leather used to construct the backhands, palms, fingers, and forchettes
- Microfiber overlays incorporated into the palm thumbs for added durability
- Ergonomically positioned gauntlet zipper pockets comfortably store battery packs
- 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch fingers provide added protection without sacrificing comfort
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane to block out moisture
- 80g 100% polyester insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Fleece lining for a warm and luxurious fit and feel
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs
- Dual closure gauntlet design keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- Reflective piping on outside of gauntlet cuff helps increase nighttime visibility
- Battery life ranges from 2.2 hours on high to 8 hours on low
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%, 105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Includes two (2) 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and dual charger (packaged separately)
Tour Master Synergy 7.4 Heated Leather Gloves Instructions
Thank you for purchasing our Tourmaster® Synergy® 7.4V battery and charger; please read the entire user manual prior to use. The Tourmaster® Synergy® 7.4V battery is a slim and lightweight lithium-ion external battery pack designed specifically for use with Tourmaster® Synergy® 7.4V heated apparel and gloves.
- Ultra-lightweight construction reduces bulk & weight
- LED battery power gauge (TourMasterSyrgy74VSBtry)
- Extended runtimes up to 10 hours
- AC and DC charging options
- Do not wear against bare skin
- Should only use the battery provided with garment/gloves
- Do not attempt to disassemble or alter any part of product
- Do not store below -4ºF (-20ºC) or above 140ºF (60ºC).
- Do not allow batteries/charger to come into contact with water or other liquids. If water or other liquids enter the battery interior, immediately unplug the product from the battery. Continued use of the product may result in fire or an electrical shock.
- Do not place this product near a heat source or expose battery to direct flame or heat, as the battery may explode.
- Disconnect the battery pack from garment/gloves when not in use, because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the battery pack.
FAILURE TO CHARGE BATTERY PRIOR TO USE WILL REDUCE BATTERY LIFE. CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY
It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when it is not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Be certain to use your battery with product with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery. For instance, the li-ion battery has a maximum capacity output rating of 2 amps and should not be used with heated products that draw more than 2 amps. Please check product’s amp draw before connecting battery pack. Failure to do so can overheat the battery, causing damage.
- Do not place in fire or incinerate
- Do not dispose in garbage
- Recycle in accordance with local regulations
|LED Color||Power Level||Temperature||Duration|
- Plug wall charger into a properly rated AC outlet
- Plug car charger into a properly rated DC outlet
- The charger’s indicator light will shine RED during the charging phase of the battery; once fully charged, the indicator light will shine GREEN
- Battery is equipped with a power function that serves two purposes. The button allows the user to check the remaining charge in the battery pack as well as turn the battery on and off.
- The remaining power level indicator is only activated when the battery is off and disconnected. The LED lights will display the battery’s current charge from 25% to 100%. 100% indicates a full charge. Press and release power button to check battery strength.
- To turn battery on, press and hold power button until you hear an audible beep, and a single LED is on. This indicates that the battery is now live (on), and the garment can now be controlled via the button located on the chest of the garment.
- To turn battery off, press and hold power button until you hear an audible beep and the single LED light is off. This will indicate that the battery is no longer live (off), at which time you should
Tour Master Synergy 7.4 Heated Leather Gloves
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.Unisex sizes are listed in Men’s Sizes. Women’s sizes are provided for cross reference.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|