TourMaster Intake Air 4.0 Mesh Jacket.
There's no need to suffer from summertime heat, not when Tourmaster offers a fine option such as the Intake Air 4.0 Mesh Jacket. Built with Armor-Link mesh material plus 1680-denier ballistic polyester in impact areas, this is one jacket that offers a just-right balance between comfort and protection. New-gen CE-approved armor at the elbows and shoulders plus an articulated triple-density back protector deliver impact protection, and an Aqua-Therm? two-stage waterproof liner and insulated liner vest can be configured or removed to boost comfort and versatility. Adjustable, elastic-snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep areas help tailor fit to each rider as do the adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls. Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket offer convenient storage. Tourmaster's signature reflective rear triangle helps increase nighttime conspicuity, along with 360º Phoslite® reflective piping.
Tour Master Jacket Features
- Armor-Link mesh material
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas
- Comfortable, mandarin style collar
- 360° Phoslite reflective piping and TourMaster's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic snap sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Updated CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof liner and insulated liner vest can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side zipper included
Tour Master Jacket
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.