Vega Flyte Carbon Fiber Pro-Style Helmet
Ships Same Day
Vega Flyte Carbon Fiber Pro-Style Helmet.
- Coolmax anti-microbial, removable, washable comfort fit liner has interchangeable components for customizable fit
- High-volume forehead intake vents and rear multi-port exhaust maximize airflow to Flyte interior
- Wide base bottom beading to rest on neck protection devices
- Large eye port easily accommodates goggles
- Side traction plates secure goggle straps
Helmet Size Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|X-Small||20.87-21.26||53-54||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|Medium||22.44-22.83||57-58||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|Large||23.23-23.62||59-60||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|X-Large||24.02-24.41||61-62||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|3X-Large||25.60-26.00||65-66||8 1/8-8 1/4|
|4X-Large||26.40-26.80||67-68||8 3/8-8 1/2|
|5X-Large||27.00-27.50||69-70||8 5/8-8 3/4|