Vemar Sharki Hive Modular Helmet.
The top among Vemar?s flip up helmet range. A real modular helmet, extremely versatile, built by thinking at those who want the safety features of a full-face helmet with the possibility to switch to the comfort of an open face. The easily removable protective chin bar can be replaced by plates for covering the lifting mechanisms, and a panoramic visor completes the transformation of a flip-up helmet into a real open face. Enlarged field of view for a limitless vertical and peripheral vision and visor ready to fit Pinlock® MaxVision® lenses. Particularly comfortable fitting, drop-down sun visor covering completely the visual field and Vemar Klima System (VKS), an efficient system for exhausting hot air from inside of the helmet. Further to the inner housings, an handy slot on the helmet shell allows to fit any type of communication system.
Vemar Sharki Hive Modular Helmet Features
- Engineered and manufactured to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting the USA?s DOT standard.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet
- Modular design with easy open and removable chin bar
- Enlarged visual field for limitless vertical and peripheral vision.
- Visor is prepared to fit Pinlock® MaxVision® lenses.
- Comfortable fitting, drop-down sun visor completely covers the visual field.
- A handy slot on the helmet shell and internal recessed areas allows for any type of communication system to be easily installed.
- Shell is made of R-3P, reinforced terpolymers.
- Easily removable and washable cheek pads and liner.
- Padded chin strap with Microlock closing buckle.
- Extra wide viewport to improve vertical visual field and peripheral vision. Visor lock allows secure locking of the visor even at high speed.
- 3 adjustable intake vents and large rear exhaust port for completely customized air circulation make up the Vemar Klima system.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide
Vemar Sharki Hive Modular Helmet
The correct size is determined by the circumference of the riders head. This must be measured at a height of about 3/4 of an inch above the riders eyebrows.
|XS||53-54||20 3/4 - 21 1/4|
|S||55-56||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||22 1/2 - 22 3/4|
|L||59-60||23 1/4 - 23 1/2|
|XL||61-62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63-64||24 7/8 - 25 1/8|