Z1R Solaris Modular Snow Helmet With Electric Shield
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
- Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with Insulated Liner and CE ArmorList Price $139.99 Sale Price $69.95 Earn 3 Buck BackSale / Discount: $70.04 (50.03%)
Z1R Solaris Modular Snow Helmet With Electric Shield.
Z1R Solaris Modular Snow Helmet With Electric Shield Features
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Closable chin and top vents and rear exhaust vent allow increased air flow
- Double lens, anti-fog shield
- Drop-down sun visor ? rigid, easy to operate side of helmet lever
- Fully removable polyester moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Removable breath box and chin curtain included
- Also available in an electric shield model
- DOT and ECE Approved
Z1R Solaris Modular Snow Helmet
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables.We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|