Zox Brigade SVS Skratch Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
- Zox Primo / Condor / Brigade / Thunder R2 / Kanaga SVS Helmets Anti-Fog ShieldList Price $29.94 Sale Price $25.45Sale / Discount: $4.49 (15.00%)
Zox Brigade SVS Skratch Helmet.
The Brigade SVS is a premium helmet that provides the ultimate comfort and an industry leading fitment. Designed to increase ventilation and reduce wind noise, with the aid of an improved seal between the visor and jaw, as well as several innovations in the internal structure.
Zox Brigade SVS Skratch Helmet Features
- Deluxe top rear vents.
- Opens easily, even with gloves, thanks to its one hand opening lever.
- Top fitment thanks to two shell sizes and three EPS lining sizes.
- Available sizes : XS to 5XL.
- Ventilation control with cutting edge technology and molded rubber tabs for easy opening/closing of vents.
- EPS ear pockets for comfort, communication ready.
- The jaw section is designed with more space, reducing fogging and increasing comfort
- The Solar Visor System (SVS) easily activates anti-fogging, even with gloves, thanks to our very effective opening/closing mechanism.
- Exterior visor is covered with a resistant coating and is anti-scratch. Interior is anti-fog.
- Zox protective fleece helmet bag included.
- Weight (approximate) : 1650 g (3.6lbs).
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05.
Zox Brigade SVS Skratch Helmet
Measure the largest portion of your head horizontally with a cloth tape, measuring approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. If your head size is between two helmet sizes, first try the smaller size. A correctly fitting helmet should not be able to move from side to side and up and down with the chinstrap fastened for a safe fit. If it is not snug, try a size smaller. Consider purchasing other size cheek pads or helmet liners to improve fit. Some helmets are designed with exchangeable cheek pads and liners; allowing smaller cheek pads or liners, in a slightly larger helmet or vice versa.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/2||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
|5XL||8 5/8 - 8 3/4||27 1/8 - 27 1/2||69-70|
Posted onMy Daughter loves the helmet that we purchased. She loves all the air vents and the drop down sun visor. It was everything she had expected and more. Great product.
Best Helmet Ever
Posted onAbsolutely LOVE this helmet, fits very well, no headache after an hour like my other full face helmet (same size). First time ever I have had a helmet with a small, comfortable net under the chin to keep bugs and debris out! The air vents are great. Blue color is very vivid and fun too! Easy on and off with different latch like a lever with cloth pull. I like the versatility of this with drop down eye shade, and big red button to unlatch full face and push up. Also, a nice safety feature is the ability to have the covering of my jawbone available but with my face shield open or shut for air/sun. Sunglasses fit nicely under here too for the extra bright day. Great protection in the rain too. I drive/ride a CanAm Spyder with the option of full windshield up or down so this helmet gives me even more choices. I love this modular helmet and highly recommend it.
Good Value And Good Service
Posted onI had tried the helmet on at a motorcycle show, but it was not available in the size and color that I wanted. I found it available at Jafrum. It was easy to order and it arrived very quickly.