Zox Matrix Carbon Helmet
Ships Same Day
Zox Matrix Carbon Helmet.
ZOX introduces a new Premium Lightweight Carbon MX helmet priced to sellfor those who want the most value for their money in a lightweight helmet.
Zox Matrix Helmet Features
- Lightweight Carbon shell with ECE/DOT approval
- EPS inner chin bar
- Large eyeport fits most googles
- Removable / washable interior and cheek pads.
- Comfort liner designed using Premium materials for maximum comfort and venting
- Excellent fit for maximum comfort and full sizing
- Intake and Exhaust venting designed for excellent air flow
- Ultra comfort padded double ring chin strap
- Lightweight adjustable peak
Zox Matrix Helmet
Measure the largest portion of your head horizontally with a cloth tape, measuring approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. If your head size is between two helmet sizes, first try the smaller size. A correctly fitting helmet should not be able to move from side to side and up and down with the chinstrap fastened for a safe fit. If it is not snug, try a size smaller. Consider purchasing other size cheek pads or helmet liners to improve fit. Some helmets are designed with exchangeable cheek pads and liners; allowing smaller cheek pads or liners, in a slightly larger helmet or vice versa.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/2||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
|5XL||8 5/8 - 8 3/4||27 1/8 - 27 1/2||69-70|